You can send and receive money safely from foreign banks using an international wire transfer, a type of EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer). This service allows you to send and receive money for both professional and private purposes. Republic Bank also helps you to do the international transaction, you can make payments internationally with ease. You can use Republic Bank to transfer and receive funds for both business and personal reasons. Types of currency are USD – United States Dollar. For more information about Republic Bank Internation wire Transfer read this article.
|Bank Name||Republic Bank|
About Republic Bank
Republic Bank is a financial institution with its headquarters in Trinidad and Tobago. It operates under the umbrella of Republic Financial Holdings Limited, which is one of the largest financial services providers in the Caribbean region. Republic Bank was founded in 1837 as the Colonial Bank. Over the years, it went through various mergers and acquisitions, eventually becoming Republic Bank Limited in 1979. It has since expanded its presence throughout the Caribbean, including Trinidad and Tobago, Guyana, Barbados, Grenada, Suriname, and others.
Must Read: BOC International Money Transfer
Republic Bank Outgoing Wire Transfer
For outgoing wire transfers, the following details are necessary:
- Address and the full name of the beneficiary
- The number on the beneficiary’s account
- Full name and address of the final bank
- For the destination bank’s Swift code
- For transfers in US dollars to a beneficiary in a nation with a different base currency, such as China, an intermediary bank is necessary.
- The beneficiary can provide information about the intermediary bank.
- a very explicit explanation or purpose for the move.
Outgoing Wire Transfers: GY$7,000.00
- Transfers made through the wire: GY$7,000.00
- Note: When an intermediary bank is necessary for outgoing wire transactions, additional fees apply.
Republic Bank Incoming Wire Transfer
- For incoming wire transfers, the following details are necessary:
- Full name of sender or remitter
- Address of the sender (must contain country name)
- Clear and explicit justification for the wire transfer
- Name of the beneficiary and 12-digit Republic Bank account number.
- For faster processing, you can additionally specify the account type (Savings or Chequing), for example, 000000000000SAV or 000000000000CHQ, with the account number.
Incoming Wire Transfers
- GY$500.00 – Amounts US$100.00 or less
- GY$5,000.00 – Amounts above US$100.00
Must Read: SAMBA Bank International Transfer
Republic Fund Transfer Abroad
We provide a range of technological services to make these transactions easier. To transfer money between Republic Bank accounts, use RepublicOnline or RepublicMobile. S.W.I.F.T can be used to transfer money internationally.
- To send money internationally for personal or business purposes, use SWIFT.
- Republic Bank has a quick and safe connection with more than 4,000 financial institutions throughout the world thanks to its membership in S.W.I.F.T. (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications).
- On the network, our SWIFT address is RBNKTTPX.
- We can send or receive instructions to/from our overseas correspondents via the SWIFT network in order to process payments on behalf of our clients.
- Details for sending fund transfers in some of these currencies are shown below. We hold accounts in all major currencies.
|CURRENCY||CORRESPONDENT BANK||SWIFT ID||BANK IDENTIFIER|
|US Dollar – USD||Bank of America, New York||BOFAUS3N||ABA No. 026009593|
|JPMORGAN CHASE BANK||CHASUS33||ABA No. 021000021|
|WELLS FARGO BANK||PNBPU33PHL||ABA No. 0026005092|
|Canadian Dollar – CAD||Toronto Dominion Bank||TDOMCATTTOR||Transit No. 000407602|
Republic Bank International Wire Transfer Rates
Here is the table of the Transfer rate of Republic Bank International wire:
|Wire||Rate||Rate In INR|
|Domestic Transfer (Incoming)||$12.00||992 INR|
|Domestic Transfer (Outgoing)||$22.00||1,819 INR|
|International (Incoming)||$15.00||1,240 INR|
|International (Outgoing)||$35.00||2,895 INR|
Must Read: Cooperative Bank International Transfer
Republic Bank International Wire Transfer Limit
The daily minimum transferable amount is $0.01 dollars. The most money that can be transferred each day is $20,000 for retail accounts. $50,000 for corporate/commercial accounts.
Ans. Despite being one of the biggest banks in Philadelphia, we make judgments fast and locally.
Ans. This service allows you to send and receive money for both professional and private purposes. Currency types: USD, or United States Dollar.
Ans. In most circumstances, there is no hard cap on the amount of money that can be sent from the USA to India, but there are rules and compliance standards that must be satisfied.
This was all about Republic Bank International Money Transfer, For any Student Loan, Bank Account or Money related queries, contact Fly. Finance Team.